[How to fry yuba]_How to fry_Fry
Fried yuba is a classic method of yuba.
When making fried yuba, you can either stir-fry yuba without adding any ingredients, or add carrots, green peppers, and other ingredients to make carrots or green peppers.
Of course, no matter how you fry the bamboo, you need to master a certain method.
Below, I will introduce three methods of fried yuba!
First, stir-fry yuba 1.
After the yuba is soaked in water in advance, it is cut into small pieces and used to remove the hard parts.
Cut the shallot into shreds and slice ginger for later use.
Put oil in the pan, add ginger and spring onion to stir-fry, then add yuba and stir-fry.
If you find that the pan is drying out during the frying process, add a little bit of water (note a little bit) to avoid mistakes.
Finally, add salt and oyster sauce.
Second, carrot fried yuba ingredients: 100 grams of carrot, 50 grams of yuba, 50 grams of lean meat.
Chop peppers, ginger, spring onions, soy sauce, and flour.
Method: 1. Soak the yuba in warm water for about two hours in advance. After soaking, remove and drain it, cut into 5 cm long sections, and then cut into shreds for later use. Cut the lean meat into shreds and add raw powder and mix well;Cut carrots into shreds; cut ginger into shreds; cut onions into flowers.
2. Heat the oil pan, stir in the lean meat and stir-fry until it becomes discolored.
3. Add some oil to the pot, add carrot and ginger, and fry for about two minutes.
4. Add the yuba and the previously fried lean shreds and stir well.
5, add the right amount of salt and chopped pepper, stir fry for about a minute to turn into flavor.
6, add green onions and stir-fry until they are ready to pan.
Third, the green pepper fried yuba food ingredients: 250 grams each of shuifa yuba, green pepper, 100 grams of shiitake mushrooms, green onion, ginger slices, salt, soy sauce, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, peanut oil, sesame oil.
Practice: 1. Wash and cut the yuba, cut into small pieces, wash and slice the shiitake mushrooms, and wash and dice the green pepper.
2. Heat the wok with oil, add the shallots, ginger slices to the wok, add the yuba, shiitake mushrooms, and green peppers and stir-fry a few times.
3. Add salt, soy sauce, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate and a small amount of soup, stir-fry until it becomes soft and discolored, drizzle with sesame oil, and serve.