[How to make sweet and sour spicy crayfish]_ production method _ practice Daquan
I believe that in summer, people often go to the stalls to eat crayfish. In summer, crayfish and beer are a perfect match.
There are also many flavors when ordering crayfish. Common flavors include garlic crayfish and spicy crayfish.
I don’t know if you have tasted the sweet and sour spicy crayfish. It is a new way of eating for the spicy and spicy crayfish. So what will the sweet and sour spicy crayfish be?
First, 50 g dried peppers, 40 g pepper, 40 g green onions, 40 g ginger, 50 g garlic, 10 ml cooking wine, 10 ml soy sauce, 60 ml oil, 5 g white pepper powder, 30 g white sugar, 5 g salt and pepper,20 grams of salt.
(‘Steps’) 1. After washing the crayfish with clean water, pinch the front with your left hand, and use your toothbrush to scrub the faucet with your right hand, and cut off the long whiskers.
2. Wash the shrimps, soak them in clean water, add the previous vinegar, and drain them after 10 minutes.
3. Wash the onion and cut into green onions. Wash the garlic with the roots and cut into slices. Dried ginger scraped and washed and cut into shreds. Dry peppers were cut into filaments with scissors to remove the root root pedicles.
4. Heat the wok, add the right amount of oil, add pepper, and slowly fry on low heat. When the oil is small, add dry pepper shreds and keep turning. When the peppers are yellow-red, change to high heat, add ginger, garlic and garlicSlices of green onion.
5. Put the drained crayfish in the pot. After adding the cooking wine shabu-shabu, add soy sauce, salt, and caster sugar and stir fry for 5 minutes.
6. Add a bowl of boiling water and cover with a low heat to simmer slowly. After 8 minutes, the soup is basically dry, then change to high heat and add in the economy. Stir in white pepper and salt and pepper.
(‘Tips’) In the practice of Sichuan spicy crayfish, the selection of crayfish and the amount of pepper are the most important. The lobster must be freshly prepared to be delicious, and the pepper must be spicy to make Sichuan spicy.The taste of lobster.
1. The double-clamps of crayfish are female shrimps and the large-claws are male shrimps.
Seasonal female shrimp will have shrimp yellow, you can choose to buy according to taste preferences.
2. Crayfish must be fresh and live, dead shrimp cannot be eaten.
During the selection of crayfish, quickly pinch the tail of the shrimp with your thumb and forefinger to avoid getting caught.
3, dried peppers must be spicy, peppercorns must be numb.
4. In order to prevent the shrimp from becoming cold after serving, it can also be divided into two and served while eating.
Sichuan Spicy Crayfish Practice Introduction 2. Sichuan Spicy Crayfish (‘required ingredients’) Crayfish, oil salt, coriander, spicy sauce, fresh vegetables, ginger, garlic.
(‘Steps’) 1. Wash each crayfish with a toothbrush, especially the belly of the crayfish.
2. Remove the intestines of the crayfish.
3, from the oil pan, put the right amount of ginger and garlic, put in the cleaned crayfish after fragrant, put the right amount of water, no crayfish.
4. Add the spicy sauce, wait for the soup to dry up, add the cut parsley, and add the appropriate amount of salt.
5, then add the right amount of fresh vegetables, stir fry, you can load.
(‘Tips’) 1. Spicy sauce is placed according to your own preferences.
2. The abdomen of the crayfish must be brushed with a brush, so that it is clean, hygienic, and safe to eat.
3. The tail of the crayfish has three petals. Hold the middle one and pull it out gently to pull it out.
4, spicy crayfish and beer are best to eat, but a small amount.
Nutritional effects of Sichuan spicy crayfish The nutritional effects of spicy crayfish deal_h3 (‘nutrition value’) 1. Crayfish are rich in nutrition, and their meat is soft and easy to digest. It is an excellent food for those who are weak and need to be nursed after illness 2, Crayfish’s breast-feeding effect is improved, and phosphorus and calcium are added, which is especially beneficial for children and pregnant women.
3. Crayfish is rich in magnesium. Magnesium has an important regulating effect on heart activity and can well protect the cardiovascular system. It can reduce the cholesterol content in the blood, prevent arteriosclerosis, and also expand the coronary arteries.Prevent hypertension and myocardial infarction.